Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring is here!

It's spring! The Vernal Equinox. Yay! :)

I'd try that trick they say, where you can stand an egg on it's fattest end and balance it, but I don't eat eggs anymore. lol

The birds are chirping more loudly each morning. Soon the warm weather will be here and what does that mean? Saving money! No more high heat bills. Whew. I'm tired of paying as much for heat as I do for gas.

Now we can dry clothes on the clothesline again too. No more running the dryer and sending negative ions into the air. LOL I read that, really. I can't see them, but they're there.

And we can open the windows and feel the fresh breeze come through, blowing the curtains and smelling that warm, wormy smell of spring. Mmmm. Now if I could just find a way to keep the ants outside where they belong...