Monday, April 23, 2007

Another great Restaurant.com offer

Wow, Restaurant.com is offering another great deal from April 23rd thru April 30th 2007. You can buy a 25 dollar dining certificate for only 4 dollars. AND you also get a 10 dollar gift certificate besides! So 35 dollars worth of food for only four bucks. How can you beat that?? Go check it out.

I just did one myself. Search by zip code, find one you want, go to checkout, enter "April" in the discount code box. Follow through, buy it, be sure to hit the submit button only once, and at the end when you go to "my account" after it is all over, you will see the 10 dollar certificate under gift certificates and the dining certificate you bought will be under that category. You can then print them out and they are good for a year. Give them as a gift, that's what I did. The $10.00 gift certificate I redeemed for a fifty percent off coupon at 2 different restaurants.