Here is a recipe for a non-alcoholic drink that tastes yummy! It comes from MADD (mothers against drunk driving) and is easy to make. Who needs alcohol to have fun? Be sure to dress up your drink to make them extra special! Adorn your drink with mini-umbrellas, maraschino cherries, fresh fruit wedges, whipped cream, gummy worms, and/or lots of ice. Be creative!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Half a banana
- 2 to 3 packets sweetener
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into fancy glass and serve with straw.
- Makes one 12 ounces serving.
Variation: Substitute 1/2 cup of fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries for banana. If using fresh berries, add 3-4 extra ice cubes.