Monday, March 17, 2008

How much will you get?

Starting in May, the IRS will begin sending payments to more than 130 million households. To receive a payment, you must have a valid Social Security number, $3,000 of income and file a 2007 federal tax return. The IRS will take care of the rest. Eligible people will receive up to $600 ($1,200 for married couples), and parents will receive an additional $300 for each eligible child younger than 17. Millions of retirees, disabled veterans and low-wage workers who usually are exempt from filing a tax return must do so this year in order to receive a stimulus payment.

For more details and even a calculator, click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!