Tuesday, December 30, 2008
This week I'm doing the Tightwad Tuesday! This week's theme is frugal goals for 2009. Here's mine:
1. Use the library instead of buying books. Books that I have to buy, I will buy online instead of at bookstores. It's much cheaper.
2. Use those lunch carriers more often to take food from home to work, instead of buying food.
3. Use my breadmaker! Enough said about that lol.
4. Clean out what I don't need by giving away, selling, or throwing out. Freecycle, Craig's list, eBay, and half.com come to mind!
5. Get all my photos uploaded and organized into albums to share with family and friends. It's a cheap, easy way to share, and God forbid you have a fire at your house, the pictures will be saved!
6. Speaking of family, get working on the free geneology page at ancestry.com.
7. Buy only things I really need at garage sales and thrift stores.
8. Work on getting better organized, because without organization you waste a lot of money.
9. Make more homemade meals and use less processed foods.
10. Plant a garden!
Go check out the other Tightwad Tuesday posts!