Sunday, January 19, 2014

Raspberry Ketones for Weight Loss and/or Vaginal Odor??

So, I heard all about Raspberry Ketones and how it's supposed to be good for weight loss. So, I bought a bottle and thought, why not give it a try?? The particular brand I tried is called "Puritan's Pride." These are 100 mg and you take 2 daily. It seems like a good brand with quality ingredients. They smell nice! Now I didn't notice any weight loss....

BUT I did notice another very pleasant side effect. This is a bit embarrassing so please bear with me...I sat down to pee and I noticed a pleasant sweet scent emanating from between my legs. LOL WOW.


I leaned forward a bit and sniffed down there. Omigosh! It smells like raspberries!!! LOL I continued taking the whole bottle till it was gone, and only taking ONE pill every day instead of 2 and the result? I smell very sweet down there! HAHA! I love it!

I highly recommend these Raspberry Ketones!!!

I have not ever heard of anyone else talking about this, but I would love to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences with this!

P.S. This is just an observation but I am sure it can't be just me, and others will obtain the same side effects too. I bought 5 more bottles on their special offer! lol